Injured in a Car Accident? Find Out if You Have a Case.
You Pay Nothing Unless We WIN.
Waiting Can Hurt! Don’t Wait!
How can it hurt you?
→ Evidence Preservation: We can help you take the necessary steps to build a solid case.
→ Insurance Companies: Insurance will protect their agenda and may not be fair with your case.
→ Property and Personal: The longer you wait it becomes harder to recover adequate compensation for damages.
→ Treatment Gaps: If you are hurt and haven’t been seen or treated for an injury your case may not be taken seriously.
No insurance company is going to willingly hand over all the compensation to which you are entitled. In most cases, you will have to fight for it. Part of that fight involves proving that the other driver was at fault in the accident. Our accident investigators will determine the cause of the accident and place the blame squarely on the shoulders of the guilty party.
If you were injured in a serious car accident that was not your fault, you may be entitled to compensation for the following:
- Medical bills. All medical treatment you receive—past and future—can be compensated. This includes emergency treatment, surgeries, ongoing treatment, medication, and physical therapy or rehabilitation.
- Lost wages. If you are forced to miss work and suffer a loss of income because of it, your lost past and future wages may be recovered.
- Property damage. You can receive compensation for damage to your car and to any property in the car that was also damaged in the crash.
- Pain and suffering. There is no easy way to put a price tag on your pain and suffering, but our experienced legal team can make sure you are fully compensated.
- Other out-of-pocket expenses. Any other expenses you incur due to the accident, such as transportation costs, vehicle repair bills, or replacement of damaged property, can also be recovered.
Wayne Wright Will Fight for Your Rights
We know the Texas laws that pertain to your case and your recovery. Don’t waste time trying to negotiate with insurance adjusters on your own.
Make us your first call after seeking medical care following a car accident in the Austin area.